The college offers the two year Pre-University Course, under the regulation of the Board of Pre-University Examination in Karnataka with the following combination of subjects.
Languages : Kannada/Hindi
Part ll - Optional
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Biology
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Electronics
- Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science
MSBA - Basic Mathematics, Statistics, Business Studies, Accountancy
SEBA - Statistics, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
CEBA - Computer Science, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
HEBA - History, Economics, Business Studies, Accountancy
- Basic Mathematics, Economic, Business Studies, Accountancy
- History, Economics, Psychology, Sociology
Medium Of Instruction
Teaching is conducted in English and students are required to have a working knowledge of English both spoken and written.
Monday to Friday
: 8.45 am
and 3.30 p.m
: 8.45 a.m.
and 11.45 a.m.
There are no integrated batches which train students for competitive exams.